Zakelijke dienstverlening / Schiphol / Noord-Holland /
Voor de KLM zijn wij op zoek naar een E-mail Marketeer. De functie is voor 24 uur per week. Het gaat om een tijdelijke functie van 24-1-2022 tot 9-5-2022 (zwangerschapsverlof vervanging).
In this temporary role at Air France KLM Martinair Cargo’s role as a professional email marketeer you will enable both the central marketing team as well as the local stations worldwide to send commercial newsletters to all of our customers globally. In the B2B Cargo industry email marketing is one of the most effective, scalable and efficient ways to reach our customers and as a business owner you will have the opportunity to improve the customer experience and satisfaction by orchestrating and personalizing our lifecycle communications.
What are you going to do?
You will be the key contact person towards our external email marketing partner and ensure continuous development of our email tooling. To optimize our email marketing performance you will analyze the results and share best practices on how to improve newsletter content.
To ensure an optimal reach you will research how to automate data uploads, create feedback loops about email marketing performance to our sales organizations and integrate customer feedback across all email touchpoints.
The challenge is to ensure all newsletter communication will be created with the customer in mind; putting yourself in the customers’ shoes to envision what type of information you would like to receive, at what moment in time and how this is relevant for the customer as well as commercially interesting for AFKLMP Cargo.
Beyond the commercial emails you will envision how servicing mails align in the same email lifecycle and are consistently communicated to the user. Hereby you will ensure that both the commercial newsletters and servicing notifications about the operations are aligned.
Your aim is to increase relevancy, ensure creative copy and content and support new data-driven Proof of Concepts to improve overall email marketing performance.
- Continuously develop our email marketing tooling together with our external partner
- Manage the requests and delivery of ad-hoc changes for newsletters
- Ensure local stations are ‘set up for success’ when creating, analyzing or improving their local customer newsletters
- Inform pro-actively how email marketing can be used successfully to communicate campaigns, commercial propositions, or online growth initiatives by sharing best practices
- Initiate and support data-driven marketing initiatives to improve email marketing performance
- Envision the ideal email marketing lifecycle and guide stakeholders to adhere to this to ensure customer-centricity in newsletter communication
- Ensure secure handling of our email database records by adhering to data privacy laws
- Improve the reach of newsletter communication by connecting email marketing insights to our CRM back-ends
- Exploit new automation opportunities to make email marketing more efficient
- Integrate & analyze user feedback for all email marketing touchpoints
Where do you land?
You are located at the Transport building at Schiphol-East. The marketing & communications team is part of the Sales & Distribution organization of Air France KLM Martinair Cargo. The team of 6 colleagues is located in both Paris (CDG) and Amsterdam (SPL).
- Finished HBO or WO education
- 6+ years of online email marketing experience, preferably in a B2B context
- Project-management experience
- Affinity with customer-centric service solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and experience in working with product teams
- Strong communication skills
- Data and performance driven
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Takes initiative and spots new opportunities
- English proficiency
Als je voldoet aan dit profiel kun je je CV toesturen via de knop "Solliciteer direct", of neem telefonisch contact op met Ruben de Haas: 06 820 624 96.